Monday 14 October 2013

I am at this seminar as a representative of Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland is famous for building the Titanic, Bushmills Whiskey, and tourist hotspots such as the Giants Causeway and the Carrick-a-Reede rope bridge. The Rural Youth organisation that I represent is the Young Farmers Clubs Of Ulster. We have 60 clubs spread throughout our 6 counties Down, Armagh, Antrim, Fermanagh, Londonderry and Tyrone. Our members are aged 12-25 and take part in competitions from Public Speaking to Dairy Judging.

I am hoping to gain the necessary skills during this week long seminar to be able to establish my own business, and to diversify our farm business at home. I would also like to learn a bit about other countries being represented by the other participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment